A spare ticket for Yokosuka Safari Zone 2018?

Hey, anyone has a spare ticket? Can I share one?? I could not get one unfortunately :( I am a resident in Tokyo and was in Yokosuka 5 years ago. I believe that I could help you guys and give a tip in Japan. I am able to translate Japanese to English. I can introduce my friends of our group for you to play Pokemon go, and show the best spot in Tokyo. I can offer a free tour guide in Tokyo for a weekend.

By the way, I have a plan to go to SF, Philadelphia and NYC at next week. I hope to join in a community at those cities in US. Feel free to contact to me. Thanks a lot !! Yuka



Submitted August 12, 2018 at 08:45AM by kyuca00 https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/96ne0p/a_spare_ticket_for_yokosuka_safari_zone_2018/?utm_source=ifttt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram