Silly Absol, it's Eevee Community Weekend!

https://imgur.com/a/YSUQRVe

The first day of Eevee Community weekend has been a blast so far and now I have a memorable story to tell you all!

During the last hour, we all saw that a 4 star egg was going to hatch at the end of the first day of Eevee Community Day. A couple raiders wanted to stick around, myself included, to see what it was and hoping it was an Alolan Marowak. Turns out that it was an Absol! Having not caught it myself yet or doing any Absol raids in general, they all said they would help me cause they could get candy out of it.

So, we go over there and complete the raid and, low and behold, A SHINY Absol!!! Not only was this my first Absol raid and first Absol ever, it turned out to be Shiny! It just made the experience extra special!

The people around were all congratulating me and saying thats just awesome for it to be my first one and it be shiny. Major shout-out to the community for making this moment extra special! :D



Submitted August 12, 2018 at 05:29AM by RazgrizInfinity https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/96mdg7/silly_absol_its_eevee_community_weekend/?utm_source=ifttt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram