The road to a Living Dex. : pokémon go

I'm on a mission to play through all the generations and build a living dex along the way. I just finished Platinum and began researching Gen V. I've never played anything past Gen IV before and don't know which version to get. It seems that there are several game exclusive pokemon in the B&W games. So the question is: what combination of GenV games should I obtain to enjoy the story AND gather as many unique pokemon as possible.

I really don't want to dish out all the money for a copy of black, white, B2 and, W2. Would I be ok getting one of each or will I miss out?



Submitted August 11, 2018 at 11:31PM by Curtifurd https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/96k1vv/the_road_to_a_living_dex/?utm_source=ifttt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram