I've played no core games since R/S/E and want to catch up. Where should I start? : pokémon go

Are all the generations 'worth' playing? If so, are they worth playing in order?

Realistically I'll only have time for one game in each gen, so are any considered 'better'? I'd recommend Crystal to anyone who'd not played G2 because it presents an 'upgraded' version of G/S: is Platinum worth playing over D/P for the same reason?

Are B/W and B2/W2 different enough to warrant playing one from each set?

I'm most excited about Sun / Moon but skipping everything in between seems reckless.

All thoughts appreciated, looking forward to getting (poké)balls deep.



Submitted August 12, 2018 at 10:23AM by chr0s https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/96nsw1/ive_played_no_core_games_since_rse_and_want_to/?utm_source=ifttt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram