My Ultra Moon Nuzlocke Challenge : pokémon go

Hello! I'm Lone_Goat, and i'll record here (almost) every step of my new nuzlocke challenge, on Pokémon Ultra Moon.

As I start, let's keep the rules clear:

BASIC:

1- Must capture only the first wild pokémon on each capture table of the route. It's a important twist of the "usual" rules, as this game have ENOURMOUS routes with multiple capture tables.

2- If any pokémon faints, it's dead, and must be boxed in a "graveyard"

3- Each and every pokémon must be nicknamed.

OPTIONAL RULES:

- No healing items during combat, besides held berries and such. Out of combat potions are fine, however.

- No SOS pokémon are to be captured. Pokémon that appear by SOS are NOT the first pokémon of the capture table.

- No trading pokémon, even in-game trades. I'll be stuck with haunters, kadabras and machokes.

- Z-Moves are allowed only in important battles: trials, grand trials and key enemies, like Guzma and Lusamine.

- Tapu's Bless: after each grand trial, one pokémon may be brought back to life. It's only one, and only immediately after winning the grand trial. No "banking" on their blessings!

- No exp share, no refresh, no poképelago and no in-combat rotom powers.
- Lightkiller's clause: Ultra Necrozma is a beast. It's a no holds-barred combat and all rules do not apply against it. Yes, i'm afraid of it, don't judge me.



Submitted August 11, 2018 at 09:21PM by Lone_Goat https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/96j3sg/my_ultra_moon_nuzlocke_challenge/?utm_source=ifttt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram